Tuesday, August 24, 2010

YOU CAN BANK ON IT!

This past weekend Worf, Guy, Bob and I skated this bank in the city. I'd never been there, but then again I've never been to a lot of spots. Why? Because I'm a loser. What? Too self-depricating? You know you were thinking it too!
But I digress, it was fun! And the ripping served as a great venue and prime opportunity to shoot some video with my new SLR. Worf and Guy killed it while Bob kindly filmed the frivolity. Me? Well I decided to take this fortuitous session as a means to put in some work on my fake steez and model-esque pose downs. But alas, Worf shut it down and rightly so! But enough with the chin music, here's the vid:




Great rippitude bros,
joel


PS after this epic sesh we got Pointers Pizza which was so awesome...one of these days I'm going to tackle that Pointersaurus and punch it right in the hemorrhoids. Hell Yeah!