Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DEAR DREW: YOUR BAND SUCKS WORSE THAN YOUR FACE / HOOD WHY WOOD YOU LEAVE US!? / 4/20 / MOST DRUNK POST YET!?


Alright, I haven't posted here in awhile, I admit. I also half-heartedly apologize for being somewhat of a ruthless slacker piece of shit lately (always), but god damn it, I'd rather see another tennis courts post post post post post than see Drew's band on our blog. I didn't see them last Saturday and I will not see them EVER because they suck gigantic balls compared to this band I heard this one time named I ARE POWERWULF. Listen... I've kept things pretty civil around these parts but this will not stand. Considering team riders like Drew, of course Hood would look for a new career (Kentucky though? for real?). We need some frickin' quality control. I mean, we have two Pretty Skateboards team riders with ulterior concerns that are far from the dedication to the growth of our skateboard company. Some may say my only concern is late nights at Western Illinois gentlemans clubs at this point. Perhaps we all need an inter-fucking-vention.

Worf, for christsake, do something.

I'd also like to acknowledge that is is 4/21 now. Thank god. Get a life you fucking stoners.