Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MONKEY MURAWSKI II: THE CHIMPIRE STRIKES BACK


You may remember the first post I made about Marty a few months back. Well, once again I am here in the valley of sun (Phoenix) avoiding the cold, hard reality of St. Louis winters and cold, hard reality in general. Once again I'm staying at Marty Murawski and Matt Price's apartment in Tempe and once again Marty and I are fusing our bent senses of humor together to create works of staggering, entirely debateable genius. Well this might be the first time actually. I showed Marty a video I previously posted and it just happened to be perfect timing because he had to edit a web ad thingy for Matix. this video was the result of the whirlwind creative process that followed. I hope you enjoy it us much as we enjoyed making it.