Sunday, December 7, 2008

MONKEY MURAWSKI


Hello friends, I know you all must be a little jealous that i'm out in Sunny LALA land at the moment while you freeze your pants off in the midst of another brutal Midwestern winter. I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd give back what I can to help you through the insufferable parking garage and Ramp Riders sessions. I've been skating quite a bit with Arizona's finest technician and Pretty pal Marty Murawski out here and thought I'd let you know about his blog on the 8=D website. Marty may not be able to scrape your windshield for you or unfreeze your toes but his "monkey mondays" will undoubtably warm your heart. And while you're at it you should know Marty isn't all fun and games, check out his filmbot part and you'll see just what I mean when I say this guy means business. One of my favorite parts ever. Stay warm middle America. See you soon.