Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BUSTED IN SF!

I was recently in SF on vacation with my better half. I spent the past week enjoying the chillier weather, amazing food, and infamous street skating that the Bay Area had to offer. While there I decided to visit the new skate park located in the Mission district and it was there that I saw the one, the only...

Dennis Busenitz.

I was unexpectedly "star-struck" and quickly grabbed my phone to take a few no-look photos of the German Ubermensch honing his craft. After a couple quick snaps, I put my phone back in my pocket, playing it off like I had just ignored a phone call, and kept skating. The park was super fun, and watching Busenitz skate in real life was beyond incredible...the guy can literally do anything he wants to do on a skateboard!

 When I inspected the photos later, I realized I wasn't the only one who knew I was fanning out...



 BUSTED!

 Keep rippin' DB, you are amazing.

 joel