Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NOW THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!



Well friends, I have to say it's been a crazy couple of months for me. I have hundreds of photos I need to share, stories I need to tell, and blogs about blogs I need to blog about (as I stroke my chin wondering how I can bring more postmodern self-reference into my blogging style). I am overwhelmed and exasperated. In my lack of ability recently to post anything of actual substance (or anything at all), I will attempt to keep the hungry dogs of the interweb at bay by presenting something of pure, mindless entertainment. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, a digicam video of Mr. Mike Anderson savagely attacking Mr. Sam Mcguire with a full can of beer as he attempts to pee out of a hotel window at 5 in the morning somewhere by the airport in Indianapolis. In these media saturated times of overnight internet pseudo-fame, 1 million hits on Youtube can be as simple as taking a cold one to the dome. Take notes kids, you have to make it in this brave new world somehow.