Thursday, December 17, 2009

PUDDLETOWN, USA









I spent a few days in Portland this past weekend. I had never been there before, it's a super nice place. I went to see my best friend Tim (also known as Herb). I stayed with him and his older brother Danny. My older brother Mark was good friends with Danny growing up, and both Mark and Danny introduced Tim and I to skating. But it was Tim who really got me into skating and taught me all about it when I started hanging out with him in eighth grade. I can't thank him enough for that. Anyway, the trip was a blast, and it was really fun to see the museum that is Danny's room. An homage to all skateboarding, among other things. Danny's one of a kind, and so is Tim. When I said I wanted to get a photo of him skating he didn't let the constant rain stop him. He went surfing instead. Thanks Herb! -Worful