Wednesday, October 12, 2011

THE ROTTING WEEKEND












Sunday means the end of the week and the end of the weekend. Therefore it's always hard to have a truly relaxing Sunday session because in the back of my head there's always that creeping feeling of work or school or something on the Monday horizon. Never the less I met up with some duders at the shop and headed to River Des Peres for some fun in the sun. Derek was immediately not impressed, but still decided to venture across our impromptu bridge with Chris and I to check out the full pipe. It proved to be not only too small but also reminiscent of the smell of fear itself. On my way across the bridge I slipped and am now worried that I may come down with swamp foot. Oh well, that's life in the big river I guess. As the sun set we headed to the Webster park to meet up with Bobby where wholesome fun of a very dad nature was had by all. -Worful