Monday, August 15, 2011

VERT'S NOT DEAD





A funny thing happened on the way to the wallride. What happened was that I slammed. I rarely slam, because I rarely skate. I go skating a lot but this usually involves watching my friends push themselves while I try and document it. But said friends are constantly risking slams when I shoot photos of them. So it was only fair when Chris said he'd skate for some photos on some of the great new vertically inclined stuff at the Kingshighway spot ONLY if I skated in a photo too. So yeah, I slammed harder than I have in a long time. And it wasn't even that hard! I'm sure Chris slammed harder rolling out of bed that morning. Anyway I'm glad I knocked some much needed dust off myself. Meanwhile please note just how much higher Chris is getting than me on the wall. Jeez Louise. Anyway a big huge thanks to all my talented friends who let me continue to take photos of them! -Worful