Friday, January 14, 2011

BREAKING SHOE-RELATED NEWS!!!


I got new shoes! That's it. That's all I had to say. Also worth noting is that I got a pair of Beloe shoes, the Austin Stephens pro model to be exact. Now I know what you're thinking, "Say whaaaaat?" Basically I was looking for shoes online* and Bobby sent me a link to some nice shoes he'd seen, and they turned out to be none other than the now discontinued pro model of one of Bob and I's favorite skaters. So yeah, I am very excited to be a part of the now irrelevant shoe company that will most likely do nothing special for my skate career. And if you're wondering if I did this just for the money, well, the answer is yes. They were super cheap. -Worful

*Special NO THANKS to Gabe who apparently shares my tiny baby size feet and is on a campaign to systematically buy every pair of shoes at Infinity that I want in order to destroy my fizzling skate career. WHATEVER.